NØRDIKA multiple payment gift card of the meaningful shopping valley is probably the best present, since nobody else but the awarded person knows best what he or she wants. Give this gift card as a present and let the awarded person choose himself/herself.
NØRDIKA multiple payment gift card of the meaningful shopping valley can be used same as a payment card, while the awarded amount can be spent on several occasions in various retail outlets in NØRDIKA, except the shops and service providers listed in the terms and conditions of the use of the NØRDIKA gift card (check the list below).
You can acquire the NØRDIKA gift card by choosing its value from 10 € to 500 € with 1 cent accuracy at Optikos pasaulis shop located in NØRDIKA shopping valley (Store Opening Hours: Mon – Sun 10.00am to 9.00pm). Gift cards are also available on www.geradovana.lt online store.
By acquiring a gift card, the buyer accepts the rules of use of the NØRDIKA shopping valley gift card. You can read the full description of the rules here.
GENERAL RULES OF THE NØRDIKA SHOPPING VALLEY GIFT CARD
1. The gift card is valid in all stores, restaurants, and places of service located in NØRDIKA shopping valley, except for the locations indicated in these rules.
2. The gift card is not exchanged for money and cannot be returned.
3. One gift card can be used as a payment card at more than one store, restaurant, or service point using a portion of the amount on the card. If the purchase amount is higher, you can pay the balance in cash, if lower – the balance remains for other purchases.
4. You cannot use a gift card as a payment card for tobacco, alcohol, gambling services, or a newly purchased gift card.
VALIDITY, EXTENSION, AND PAYMENT BY THE NØRDIKA SHOPPING VALLEY GIFT CARD
1. The gift card is valid for 6 (six) months since it acquisition.
2. Upon the expiration, the card may be renewed for a further period of up to 6 (six) months, but not longer than 1 (one) year form the card’s (first) issue date. In case of extension, a fee of EUR 1.45 applies.
3. You can check the balance of the gift card and its expiration date:
- By scanning your gift card’s QR code at any time with your smart phone;
- By entering the barcode of your gift card in https://www.geradovana.lt/dovanu-cekiu-savitarna.
4. A list of service providers that do not accept gift cards: „Pigs&Pillows“, „Buržua“, „Delta durys“, „Ecodumas“, „Kulik system“, „Linos artelė“, „Paulini“, „McDonald‘s“, „Sushi sushi", „Medicinos bankas“, “Top exchange keitykla”, „Raktų dirbtuvė“, „Vilniaus alus“, „Vynoteka“, „Fotoblikas“ also “Travelturas”, “Ponas Balionas”, “Greenwood”, “Mobistyle”, “Buboo” and other shopping islands in the alley.
For more information call 1588 (call charges are based on the rates set by your telecommunications operator) or +370 5 205 2099.