1. Nordika prekybos slėnis, UAB, company code 303091887 (hereinafter referred to as the Company), is registered in the state registers of personal data managers following the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania and adheres to the effective legislation of the Republic of Lithuania and European Union regulating personal data management.
5. Following the procedure established by the Law on Personal Data Protection, your personal data (name, email address, phone number) can be collected and used for direct marketing (sending of newsletters). Newsletters can be sent to you upon your consent, you give your consent by entering your data into the newsletter order form available on the Website. You always have a possibility to unsubscribe from newsletters by using a subscription link available in every newsletter.
8. Most browsers accept cookies by initial settings. But you can change your browser settings to be informed about activation or update of a cookie, select permitted and prohibited cookies or set blockage of all cookies. We would like to inform you that in order to do that you may need to change some settings of the browser manually every time you visit the Website, while some functions of the Website may not be available.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
9. The Company undertakes an obligation not to disclose your personal data to third parties, unless in the following cases:
9.1. when your consent for personal data disclosure is obtained;
9.3. to law enforcement authorities following the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania;
9.4. in order to prevent criminal activities or to investigate them.
10. The Company exerts all measures to protect your personal data, by implementing organisational and technical data safety measures established by the laws. Personal data is managed by the use of safe means protecting such data against unlawful destruction, disclosure or other unlawful acts.
OBTAINING AND CHANGING INFORMATION
11. You have the right to apply to the Company in order:
- to obtain Company's information about your saved data.
- to request for correction of your false, incomplete or inaccurate personal data.
- to disagree with management of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
12. Requests addressed to the Company regarding personal data management must be sent in writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Upon receipt of a person's request for personal data management, the Company will send a reply within 30 calendar days from the day of the receipt of the request.